K - is for the kindness she shows to one and all
E - is for the elegant manner in which she carries herself
N - is for the noble birthright that she possesses
Z - is for the zeal with with which she dances
I - is for her obvious intelligence
E - is for her eagerness to make all feel appreciated and welcomed
All in all these are only a few of this lovely girl's stellar attributes. I love her and I'm so happy I can call her my niece!
5 comments:
Awwwh!!!! Candle!!!
:D
I'm very glad I can call you my aunt!!!
I feel totally loved.
Aww... thank you!!!
Tag!
you know the drill. Go to my blog and copy and paste the "tagged" post into your blog! Fill it in with your answers, then tag three of your friends! Have fun!
Thank you for reading the blog BFF. Where the freak is your own update. I CRAVE NEWS! Kids miss you too - Ali finally has two teeth (her two year old molars - she's artistic and unpredictable).
:)
Very cute blog!!!
Hey you! I just spotted your blog address on your facebook account ... now I'll be able to keep updated on your happenings here too! We NEED to catch up!!! Emma's MUST play!
Post a Comment